CASE Study #181

Thursday, March 6, 2014


It's a brand new month at CASE Study and we have a fabulous new muse Joni Nina Andaya! Check out her beautiful inspiration card this week.


I CASEd the rose background, basic color scheme (not including the flowers!), the light on dark sentiment and stripe patterned paper.


The sentiment I stamped using Memento Luxe Wedding Dress Ink and a sentiment stamp from Potted Garden (from The Craft's Meow).


The flowers I fussy cut from some patterned paper I had in my scraps box and the background is some Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock from the Neutrals collection embossed with an Anna Griffin embossing folder.


That's all for now, don't forget to visit the rest of the CASE Study ladies and our wonderful March Guest Designers.

3 comments

  1. A truly lovely card, Clare! LOVE that embossed background in the soft neutral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these big blooms, stunning!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.