Quilled Spring Flowers

Thursday, March 27, 2014


I'm popping in on this nice Spring morning (here in Ireland anyway!) to share a quilled spring flower card I had published in Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine issue 129 (April). These daffodils and tulips are fairly easy to make and are make up of some simple quilled shapes.


For the daffodil centers I made cup/dome shapes from some closed coils and coated each with a thin layer of PVA applied with a small paintbrush. That's all for now, I'll be back next with with lots of Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock projects including a mixed media canvas! : )


6 comments

  1. Beautiful spring flowers, love the quilled card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Clare - these are just gorgeous - I've never tried quilling but it's always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Claire...you are a quilling goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spring card Clare, so delicate and pretty. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! It looks like it took you ages to make though.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!