Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Magazine (May Issue)

Tuesday, April 29, 2014


Just popping in with one of the cards I had published in the May issue of Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Magazine (US). This card was in the handmade flowers section of this issue. I used lots of Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock on this card which is a perfect weight for making flowers by the way! Here's a screenshot of my card from this issue, alongside a gorgeous card by Kalyn Kepner.


I used Spellbinders Rose Creations Die for the petals of the flower, a Lace flower die from Crafter's Companion for the stamen and I quilled a coil in black for the center. It's supposed to be an anemone, it makes quite a striking flower if you're looking to make a statement! The background is some more Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock that I embossed using an Anna Griffin embossing folder from Cuttlebug and sanded using my Sand-It Gadget.


It's been a little quieter on my blog recently, I've been busy working on a few projects but it's that time of year when I make a little extra time to spend in the garden. Spring is a busy time for gardeners and I've been busy sowing lots of seeds (some veg and of course flowers!), potting on seedlings and there's always lots of weeding to be done! It's worth putting in the effort now and being rewarded later in the season. That's all for now, I hope you're enjoying some spring sunshine wherever you are! Thanks for dropping by today! : )


1 comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.