The SRM Challenge - Guest Designer (May)

Friday, May 2, 2014

Hi! I've a fun card to share today using SRM Stickers. I was delighted when Susan asked me to be a guest designer over at The SRM Challenge (A monthly challenge to inspire you to use your fabulous SRM Stickers!) for the month of May! As you may have guessed the theme for the May challenge is 'Birthdays'!


I used some of my favorite SRM Stickers to make this card! I just love, love, love the border stickers range!! So I used a combo of border stickers to create a diagonal background. I used We've Got Your Border - BirthdayPastelValentine and Baby Boy. To add some texture to the background I used Maraschino and Peapod baker's twine.


I love that you can create a custom background using any combo of border stickers, there are so many possibilities! To add some dimension I used some of the cupcake stickers from We've Got Your Stickers Plus - Birthday, I popped them on some cardstock, fussy cut them and added them to my card with some silicone glue.


So, if you have some SRM Stickers in your stash (if you don't, you're definitely are missing out!) whip up a fabulous birthday card and link up your entry on The SRM Challenge blog to be in with a chance of winning a PRIZE from SRM Stickers! That's all for now, have a great weekend! : )


4 comments

  1. Your card is simply delightful, Clare! I love that you cut out those cupcakes and created the background with the stickers. Thank you so much for being our Guest this month at the SRM Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.