Birds in the Bracken

Wednesday, June 11, 2014


Just popping in with a card I had published in the April issue of Craft Stamper Magazine (UK). The fabulous birds stamp is from Noolibird and it's called Birds in the Bracken. They have a wonderful collection of craft stamps and I just love their style!


Here I stamped it using Memento Bahama Blue ink and layered it onto an embossed white background, embossing folder is Modern Vines from Anna Griffin.


I made the kraft flowers using Sizzix Flowers 3D and the foliage is die cut using Spellbinders Foliage dies and some Tim Holtz Kraft-Core from the Nostalgic Collection by Core'dinations. That's all for today! : )


2 comments

  1. Beautiful card. Love the blue and brown together. The flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.