Core'dinations and Authentique

Monday, June 9, 2014


I hope you had a great weekend! It was a bit showery here but we still managed to do a bit in the garden, I've lots of plants in the cold-frame ready to go in the ground, all grown from seed. Niall prepared one of the vegetable beds for the beans to go in, I just have to build the bamboo frame now!

I've a couple of Core'dinations cards to share, these were on the Core blog on Friday. I used Core Essentials Brights Cardstock and Authentique Flourish Collection.


I used a floral detail in the patterned paper as a focal point and added some dimension with paper flowers and some leaves cut from embossed Core'dinations cardstock. I used David Tutera Kraft Card bases for both my cards today. The sentiment is from SRM Stickers - Sentiment Happy Birthday and the ric-rac sticker is from We've Got your Border Baby Boy. Ribbon is from May Arts.


On the second card I added a strip of vellum with another sticker sentiment from SRM Stickers - Sentiment Thinking of You and a little pink ric-rac from We've Got Your Border Valentine.


I layered some more patterned paper from the Authentique Flourish Collection onto some stars embossed cardstock from Core Essentials Brights. Fore more details and inspiration visit the Core blog. That's all for now, have a great week! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.