Core'dinations Chocolate Box

Friday, June 6, 2014


Just popping in with a quick Core'dinations card. This one was made using their fab Chocolate Box Collection, it's made up of rich chocolatey tones and once sanded reveal a contrasting color beneath, I used Blueberry cardstock on mine.


The flower stamp from Penny Black is stamped onto some Core'dinations 110lb Premium White Cardstock and colored with Distress Markers, they blend really well on the smooth surface. The Poppy Anna Griffin embossing folder works really well with the Chocolate Box I think! Visit the Core blog for some more inspiration using the Chocolate Box Collection. That's all for now, have a great weekend!


2 comments

  1. Beautiful Clare!! Love the blue and your coloring, and the embossing folder matches the stamped flower so well! Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really like this card! I think I've already seen it on the Core'dinations blog and I went mad for it then! I've got some Chocolate Box card, but don't think I've used any of it yet - must get it out again now I've seen your beautiful card sample:)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.