Core'dinations Wedding Cards

Tuesday, June 10, 2014


I've some wedding cards to share today using Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock. For some shimmer I used some Glitter Silk Opulent Opal and teamed it with Precious Pink cardstock from Graphic45 Signature Series Lights


Watercolor is just everywhere right now, I really love this trend and hope it sticks around a while longer! Here I stamped some flowers from Stampendous Cling Jumbo Lovely Garden using Silver Pearl embossing powder onto some Smooth Core Premium 110lb White Cardstock. To achieve the watercolor effect I lightly colored the flowers using Distress Markers and wet with a paintbrush to blend the colors. The sentiment stamp is from Waltzingmouse Stamps. Next I went with a white on white card. 


I love the simple texture the embossing adds to the card. It's easy to make a very classy wedding card this way, with the addition of some simple embellishments like the pearls and lace. I used David Tutera A7 Smooth Cards for my base cards.


I used a mix of Glitter Silk Opulent Opal and Core Essentials Snowflake cardstock on this card. The butterflies I die-cut. For more details on these DIY wedding cards visit the Core'dinations blog.

You might have noticed I updated my blog look a bit, I made it a bit more streamlined, it needed freshening up! That's all for now, thanks for dropping by today! : )


3 comments

  1. Two beautiful cards - the first one particularly is simply stunning! I am a great fan of the watercolour trend too and love the look with the embossed Core'dinations. I also love Waltzingmouse and Stampendous stamps - so your card is just perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, both of them, Clare! Just adore your work!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.