Hand-carved watering can and water stamps!

Thursday, July 31, 2014


Like I said yesterday I couldn't wait to make a card using the cute watering can stamp I carved, so here's the card I whipped up this morning! I made a matching water droplets stamp to go with the watering can and I love the little bit of action it adds to the card.


I used some more of my little hand-carved floral stamps and inked them up with some Memento Luxe inks. To add some dimension I stamped a layer of flowers on a separate piece of card, did a little fussy cutting and added them to the card using some foam pads.


The simple thank you sentiment is from Lawn Fawn,  I thought the font went pretty well with my simple flowers. Here are all the hand-carved stamps I used on this one!


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you're having a great week! : )


2 comments

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.