Core'dinations gift bag and tag

Friday, August 8, 2014


I've a cute gift bag and tag project with tutorial over on the Core'dinations blog today. This one's very quick and easy. I used Core'dinations Whitewash Collection, Spun Sugar cardstock from the Tim Holtz and Ranger Distress Collection, Smooth Core Tags, Darice Paper Bag and some SRM Stickers. Pop on over to the Core blog for more details.


Oh and if you're interested Core'dinations has a DT CALL out now, check here for all the details. I have to say it's a wonderful team to be on, I've had a blast and they are VERY generous! If you're here for my CASE Study 4th Anniversary card then scroll down to the next post. Thanks for dropping by today! : )


3 comments

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.