Distress Inks Watercolor effect

Thursday, August 21, 2014


I managed to squeeze in a card yesterday just for fun, a rarity in the summer holidays! I'm still loving the whole watercolor trend and I think it's going to be around for another while yet! I did a little two-tone stamping using Distress inks and some of my hand-carved floral stamps, then spritzed the paper with some water to create the watercolor bleed effect. Very easy!


The fab sentiment is from Oh Happy Day by Avery Elle, I'm just in love with that font! Variations of it seem to be everywhere at the moment!


I added a little lace for a touch of femininity and some zingy lemon embroidery thread/floss to tie it all together! : )


4 comments

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.