One day at a time

Tuesday, August 5, 2014


Sharing a special card I made today for a relative undergoing some tough medical treatment, I didn't have a fitting sentiment stamp so I printed this one. The font is called brave. I love the hand-lettered look of it.


All the flowers are hand-carved my me, this time I experimented with some acrylic paints when I was stamping. I used a fine sponge to apply the paint. I thought the background was a little too white so I added some paint splatters using the same color acrylic paints.


I had stamped the flowers in a nice pattern but I wanted to add some dimension so I did a little fussy cutting and adhered them with some silicone glue. Here are the carved stamps I used for this card.


As much as I love the florals, I've had this urge to carve a fancy tea cup! So I'll be doodling some ideas for that in my sketchbook. Teacup card coming soon, fingers crossed! : )


1 comment

  1. I love this card! You make me want to try stamp carving myself again now :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.