Bravo card!

Friday, September 5, 2014


I finally have a card to share! Isabelle went back to school this week and we've all been adjusting getting back into a routine. I've caught up on all my projects that needed to be done so I decided to have a bit of play. There's nothing better than a challenge to get the Mojo kickstarted so I made this card for Virgina's View Challenge #7 which was all about using pattern paper/designer paper. Lots of layering going on in this card!


Most of the patterned papers I used are from Crate Paper Love Notes Collection. I was tidying up my craft room (always an ongoing process!) and I discovered lots of stickers and bits and pieces! I love this yellow polka dot border sticker, I think it's from the Happy Days Collection from Echo Park.



The flowers I used are from Prima (the pink one) and Wild Orchid Crafts (the red one). The leaves I cut  and shaped from Core'dinations cardstock.


The 'bravo' sentiment stamp is from Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamp set and the 'way to go' is from Hero Arts Studio Calico Miss You So Much stamp set. I used Memento Luxe Love Letter and Pear Tart inks, I just love Memento Luxe inks, they are so juicy!

I should have some hand-lettering projects to share soon, I've been having fun doing an online course over on Skillshare by Mary Kate McDevitt. It's really interesting and I'm learning a lot! : )



3 comments

  1. Such a lovely combination of patterns and elements - the grey looks great with the pops of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, this is gorgeous! Love the contrast of the paper and the gorgeous blooms!
    Thanks for playing with us at Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is certainly chic and sophisticated, Clare! I love the details and use of elements! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.