Fabulous Birthday

Friday, September 26, 2014


Hello! Just popping in with a card featuring some of Core'dinations gorgeous Black Magic Collection cardstock. I love this stuff, it is just magic when you emboss it, then sand the surface to reveal a colored core! Here I used Freeze colored cardstock and teamed it with another of my favorites Glitter Silk, I used Bermuda Bling, a gorgeous turquoise.


Both the embossing folder and sentiment stamp are from Anna Griffin. I embossed the top half of the cardstock and stamped the sentiment on the lower half using Memento Luxe Wedding Dress Ink. The flowers are from Petaloo.


I've been pretty busy working on projects so I haven't had much time to blog. I'm hoping to make some more hand-carved stamps today, I've been dying to get back to it! SO you should see some sample cards using them soon. Have a great weekend! The weather has been fabulous here in Ireland! : )


1 comment

  1. Doesn't look like my comment posted - gorgeous card! Love the embossing folder - it's one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.