Quilled Flower Bookmark Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers

Wednesday, October 1, 2014


I've a quilling tutorial over on Splitcoaststampers today on how to make this cute Quilled Flower Bookmark. There are step-by-step photos and wait for it, yes there's a video! I don't make that many videos, about one a year, so enjoy!


The quilled flower sits nicely at the top of the book, it's the same concept as the quilled butterfly bookmark I made earlier this year but that one was a lot harder to make! This flower is a good place to start if you haven't done much quilling.


I used wider strips than my usual quilling strips by cutting my own, this made the structure a bit sturdier. It didn't take too long to make, I made a few while I was preparing the tutorial and I gave one to my mum and she just loves it! You can check out the full tutorial on Splitcoaststampers here.


2 comments

  1. What a fun idea Clare! A bright and happy way to mark your page!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.