Festive Quilling

Wednesday, November 5, 2014


Just popping in with a quick post, I've some Festive Quilling Cards in the November (136) issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine. I made them for the Masterclass feature so there's a full step-by-step photo tutorial for each card. I love how they turned out, especially the Christmas lights card, which was actually the quickest and easiest card to make! So if you'd like to make some quilled Christmas cards this year for family and friends then pick up a copy in your local newsagents.


I'm working on a few new hand-carved stamps so I'll be sharing those with you soon. I better get cracking on some ideas for my Christmas cards too, time's flying by! Have a great week! : )


1 comment

  1. Clare, love these cards, so cute. I have all the qulling supplies, have experimented a bit, now have to get serious.... smile... thanks for your inspiration for getting me started on this love discipline.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.