Make Christmas Cards 2014

Friday, November 21, 2014


I can't believe we're nearly at the end of November already! I hope you've a good collection of Christmas cards made already, if not then why not pick up a copy of Make Christmas Cards 2014. Along with the magazine full of inspiration you also get some gorgeous clear stamps, 2 embossing folders, Christmas papers and lots more in this bumper pack. This is my third year contributing to this Special issue published by Immediate Media! In this issue I was commissioned to create six cards using some of the free stamps that come with magazine.


The stamps were fabulous to work with, the scrollwork tree and Poinsettia were my favourites, perfect for making classy and elegant cards. I loved that there were also some cute stamps also free with the magazine including a santa, toy soldier and teddy on a rocking horse. Isabelle has her eye on these to make some Christmas cards for her friends at school! It'll keep her busy for a while. There's another two page spread along with the one above with details on how I made each card. There's a step-by-step tutorial for the Christmas Tree easel card. Some of the cards look quite light in the photos that's because I used vellum on some of them, including a Poinsettia wreath that I fussy cut (also the cover card).

I'm busy getting projects finished as early as possible before Christmas at the moment, I really want to take the time to enjoy Christmas with family and just relax this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.