Cosy Christmas - Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine (Issue 138)

Monday, December 8, 2014


Hi! I'm just popping in with some cards I have in the December issue (138) of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine. These were for the Knowhow Stamping feature in this issue and I got to use some fabulous stamps from Crafty Impressions. I used a stamping and heat embossing technique for the cards and coloured them using watercolour paints. The heat embossing creates a resist effect and makes it very easy to colour with paint. There's a full step-by step photo tutorial for the Christmas Door card and Wreath Tag, showing you the technique. Pick up a copy from your newsagents or local supermarket to see more.


That's all for now! I'll be back later in the week with a quilled card, not a Christmas card! Have a great week! : )


6 comments

  1. Congrats on the publication. Eacch and every card is so beautiful!
    It's hard to pick a fave but I think I love the one with the fireplace the most :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bente, I love the fireplace one too!

      Delete
  2. All beautiful, but my two favorites are the fireplace, I can almost feel the heat from here! The front door looks soo inviting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on publication of your cards! All of them are absolutely lovely... and watercolor no less! I just love working with watercolors :D
    Hugs my sweet blogging sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very kind Beth! I love watercolors too! Merry Christmas! : )

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.