Quilled Feather Card

Wednesday, December 17, 2014


I'm just popping in to share one of the cards I had published in the January 2015 issue of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine. This was for The Art of Quilling feature in this issue, I have a second card in this section which I was asked to create, it's a fun quilled balloons card, you can check that one out in the digital issue of the magazine. I'm so glad I submitted cards for this issue now as it's the second last one and I'm really honored to be part of it. I've a card in the February issue too, I'll have to enjoy every minute of looking at that last issue. It is sad there will be no more.


That's all for now, I hope you're all set for Christmas! I'm nearly there, I've pretty much sent all my cards but I've still to wrap up all the presents yet! : )


2 comments

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.