Pressed Flowers

Monday, February 2, 2015


I'm a bit busy with commissions at the moment but I thought I'd share a pressed flowers card I had published in the Spring issue of Card Maker magazine. This was a fun card to make using a technique of wax paper overlaid on top of the pressed flowers, then heated with an iron to melt the wax to keep them in place. I love the soft effect and it's great to use real flowers on a card! : )


The Spring issue of Card Maker is packed full of inspiration with lots of hints and tips. If it's not in your local store you can check out the digital version of the magazine online.

It's been really cold here in Ireland recently, we've had some snow, ice and the temperatures are very low but despite all that there are signs of spring all around the garden. Some daffodils are in bud and while I was clearing in the garden I saw lots of perennials peeking through the surface of the earth. I can't wait for spring already! That's all for now! Have a great week! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.