Tea-time! Hand-carved stamps

Friday, March 6, 2015


Just popping in to share a few new hand-carved stamps I made, you might remember the biscuit stamps I made last year - stamping on fabric tutorial, well I really liked the look of those so I made some cake stamps to add to the collection! I carved some of my favourites - Battenberg, Swiss Roll, Bakewell Tarts, doughnuts and of course cupcakes!


I'm working on a teapot stamp to match the mug stamp at the moment! But I think it's time for some 'real' tea and cake! These stamps are making me hungry! : ) Have a fabulous weekend!




2 comments

  1. WOW! These are really good! We get a LOT of these wooden , handcrafted stamping blocks here in Pakistan. They are mostly used to block printing on fabrics. I have used them on paper too and i love the grungy , not-so-perfect look they give!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks E.T. They do look a bit like wood but they're actually carved from rubber blocks, easier than wood I'd say! : )

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.