Penny Slider Cards

Tuesday, September 15, 2015


In the September issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine I made some circular penny slider cards for the 'Something for the Weekend' feature. I had made penny slider cards before but I'd never tried the circular version so it was a fun challenge. I used Lawn Fawn stamps to make the card.


The mechanism is very simple and the whole card is quite easy to put together and there's a free template at the back of the magazine to make your life even easier! So if you haven't tried kinetic cards before why not give this one a go! Pick up a copy of the September issue (147) if you don't already have it! : )


I'll be back soon with a new hand-painted pattern based on some of the florals in the background of my last bird illustration. It turned out great! : ) That's all for now, thanks for dropping by!


3 comments

  1. SWEET idea! I'll look for a copy to see how to make a slider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look really fun Clare! I'll have to try one. Do you know if they sell that magazine in the States? Have a great week! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know it's available on subscription to the US so it might be in some stores there too.

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.