Feeling Festive!

Thursday, November 26, 2015


I've just finished the course I was taking part in, MATS A it was a really intensive 5 weeks but I learned quite a lot about the different art markets. I think I need some time now to absorb all that info! I'm starting to get into the festive mood, I'll even be posting some Christmas cards today (it's part of a handmade card swap I'm not usually this early!). I painted this little guy the other day, the European Robin, nestled in some holly. I tried to keep it loose using watercolours and added some black pen details to sharpen the focus on the robin. Happy Thanksgiving to my friends and family in the USA! Have a great day! : )



1 comment

  1. It's beautiful Clare!! I love seeing your versions of the birds in your area. They are different from most of ours and so fun to see them! Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes! :-) Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.