Needle-felted Butterfly

Tuesday, December 29, 2015


I hope you're all enjoying the holidays! I received some needle-felting supplies for Christmas along with some fabulous books. On St.Stephen's Day my mom, Isabelle and I all got around the kitchen table and spent the afternoon needle-felting, it was really nice for us all enjoy the same craft! We all made something different and I made this large butterfly!


It's a Peacock butterfly and it wasn't too tricky to make. I did have some help from these gorgeous books though! My attempts at wet felting weren't so successful but I'm going to give it another go, needle-felting I will definitely recommend though! It's lots of fun and great for all ages! : )


That's all for now! Enjoy the rest of the holidays and I hope you get to have some creative time! Stay warm and dry wherever you are, we're awaiting the arrival of another storm today, we could do without the rain, a lot of people are at risk from flooding. Fingers crossed it won't be too bad!


5 comments

  1. It's so beautiful Clare: You sure are a multi talented artist! :-) Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Helen, hope you had a lovely Christmas! : )

      Delete
  2. nice, thanks for sharing the book info.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.