Starry Night and Into the Woods

Thursday, September 21, 2017


Hi! I'm just popping in with some of my latest miniature embroidery creations that I've just listed in my Etsy shop - The Mossy Meadow. The first collection is called Starry Night, as you can see there's everything from a Snowy Owl to the Northern Lights!


The second collection is called Into the Woods, featuring some woodland critters (the Red Squirrel is my favourite!) fungi and other things you might find in the woods! I really loved making these, it's always quite a challenge to see what I can embroider at such a small scale and I usually surprise myself what I can actually do! Thanks to everyone who has supported me so far, I really appreciate it! Thanks for taking a look! Have a great weekend! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.